Now accepting clients due in July 2016 and beyond! Serving the Rochester and Southeastern Minnesota Area. Proud to be a MedCity Doula!
The short version: whatever you need her to be!
It is my desire as your postpartum doula to help and encourage you to savor the 4th trimester with your new baby. Whether it is your first baby or your 5th, the transition into your new motherhood can be difficult.
Duties in a 4th Trimester Package can include:
- Caring for momma as she recovers from birth
- Care for baby when parents want to shower, nap, or spend some special time with older child(ren)
- Hands-on education for infant and momma care
- Sleeping solutions and help getting enough sleep in the first weeks
- Babywearing assistance, education, and demonstrations
- Meal planning and preparation
- Prepare pump supplies or bottles
- Essential oil education and demonstrations (for relaxation, postnatal wellness, baby, etc…)
- Processing the birth experience
- Light Housekeeping
- Help create a relaxing and nurturing environment for the family
- Resources & Referrals (massage, acupuncture, support groups, pediatric chiropractors, baby goods,etc.)
- Non judgmental support for family
Postpartum Doulas are a wonderful gift! If friends or family are unsure of what to get you, request pre-purchased postpartum doula care.
Recurrent Hourly Care (24 hour minimum)
4 hour daytime and 10 hour overnight minimum per shift.
Contracts are customized based upon your desired number of hours over a predetermined period of time.
Continual Care (100 hour minimum)
This prepaid package with a minimum of 100 hours focuses on your family’s transition to life at home with the new baby(ies). Hours must be used in the first 30 days home from the birth location.
The Babymoon (300 hour minimum)
This larger prepaid package with a minimum of 300 hours offers a discount off of our standard hourly rate. These hours can be used during baby’ s first 3 months in any combination of daytime hours or overnight shifts.
Overnights Only (30 hour minimum)
Your doula will arrive well-rested and ready to care for your little one overnight. You will awake to breakfast, rested and ready for a new day.
NOTE: If your needs exceed 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week, we may put together a team of doulas to accommodate.