Note: This post was written but not before 2 cups of coffee.
- My baby/toddler/child fell asleep at (insert any time here) and woke up at (insert anytime here). I had about 50 other things to get done in between.
- At least I have my brains, at least I have my wit…after I’ve had my coffee.
- The options are endless. Hot or Cold, as much sugar and fat, or not, as you want/need. There is not a wrong time to partake. It is never too early or too late for a cup of coffee.
- It is like hugging yourself from the inside. I get by with a little help from my caffeinated beverage of choice. Coffee always cares, and never throws tantrums.
Momma’s Local Favorites:
– Cafe Steam: I would highly recommend the Spiced Thai Coffee, get it with whip.
– People’s Food Co -op: Ethically sourced and plenty of options to get you through grocery shopping with most your sanity.